After your latest change in the Date Filter, your selection in the Filter tab may no longer be valid. Please update your selection before saving.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to a Tile based Dashbord and edit it.
2. Go to Date Filters tab (New feature) -> change the date range and try to save the Dashboard.
3. You will see message "After your latest change in the Date Filter, your selection in the Filter tab may no longer be valid. Please update your selection before saving" and it will take you to Filters tab.
- This is a message which ask you to select the date range from Filters tab as well and then save the Dashboard.
- For Example: If the Date Range from "Date Filters" tab has mutliple date ranges then you have to select a paticular date range from the Filter tab under More Option.
Select the date range you want from "More" option and Save the Tile from Filters Tab. It will save successfully.
Dashbaoard 2.0 Date Range filter AYT-15326 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To