You are trying to delete Document Types for Tickets but you cannot delete them as they are already in use.
This is the same for other views, also.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation projects view.
- Click on the Open Activity List button.
- Navigate to the Fine-tune step.
- Open the Tickets for Customer Support activity.
- Click on the Maintain Document Types hyperlink.
- Select the respective Document Type.
- You are not able to delete the document type as the Delete button is not enabled.
User defined document types (which begin with the letter Z) can not be deleted if they are already in use (ticket which is using this document type was already created). Only document types which are not in use (no ticket was created using this document type) can be delete.
Changing the Doument Types of the Tickets manually in each Ticket that has these Types in use is not possible either.
The Ticket Type field cannot be edited after the Ticket is created. This is only editable in the Ticket QC(Quick Create).
Hence even if the Ticket is not Irrelevant, this Ticket Type cannot be changed and subsequently the Ticket Type cannot be removed.
This is current system behaviour and Product Management plan to address this in a future release.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem