- Cross domain Ad Hoc Report of Employee Profile Domain and Continuos Performance Management does not fetch records.
- Cross Domain Ad Hoc Report of EP and Continuos Performance Management is not fetching expected result when join is present between "Employee: User Sys ID" and "Objective: Objective ID".
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Adhoc reports
Reproducing the Issue
Go To Ad Hoc Report > Create > Select Cross Domain > Choose Continuos Performance Management
Add Employee Profile Domain
Select few columns from "Continuos Performance Management" module.
Select few columns from "Employee Information" table under Employee Profile module
Under "Relationship" tab select as below:
- "Objective: Objective ID" Inner Join "Employee: User Sys ID"
- "Objective: Objective ID" Left Outer Join "Employee: User Sys ID"
It is required to select a relationship that will bring the same information that is available on both domains. For example employee ID as below:
Adhoc - Cross Domain - Birt error - Relationship , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem