- After upgrading Google GMail app to 18.104.22.168510681, an Active Sync ID of 0 (zero) is reported to Afaria and Exchange Servers
- This can cause the Device to get blocked from Exchange and associated content to be removed
- Afaria 7.0 (All Supported Service Packs)
- Android Devices running Afaria Client
- Google GMail application release 22.214.171.124510681
- Microsoft Exchange (All Supported versions)
SAP Afaria 7.0
gmail, google, 126.96.36.199510681, exchange, afw, asid, zero , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.