You created the notifications in SAP Cloud Applications Studio for 2 BO's(BO stands for Business Object), which we will name as BO 1 and BO 2.
You have an user to test the notifications and this user can see that just the notifications for BO 1 are working as expected, which means this user can navigate to the screen assigned to the Hyperlink.
For the notifications of BO 2, nothing happens when you click on the link and in Silverlight the Hyperlinks are greyed out for this same user.
SAP Business ByDesign / SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer - all versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log on HTML5 with user ID which is facing the issue
2. Go to Notifications quick link
3. On a Notification where the subject contains BO 2, click on the link "more"
4. Nothing happens
5. If you check on Silverlight, the word "more" is not even linked as on HTML5
The hyperlink in notifications will always lead to another screen. It usually will be a TI screen.
In this case, the hyperlink is not working for BO 2 because the ThingType(TT) is not assigned to the user which is trying to use the hyperlink.
Assign your Users to all the screens they are supposed to have access to. In this way you will make it sure the hyperlinks will work.
1. Go to Application and User Management Work Center
2. Go to Business Users
3. Select your User
4. Go to Edit -> Access Rights
5. Go to Work Center Assignment and check the box for the screen you want your User to have access to
Hyperlink; Notification; , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-UI , ByDesign Studio UI Generation , Problem