The issue is confirmed to be a data inconsistency which requires engineering script run on database layer.
Successfactors BizX Suite
Successfactors - Employee Central
The cause is found to be a data inconsistency at database level which cannot be fixed via purge import or cannot be done manually or via imports.
The fix has to be done by SF engineering team which includes:
- Data tables analysis
- Create a custom script to suit specific customer's data tables
- Get approvals for the script created
- Handover script to operations for execution
- Operations execute the script and respond to engineering, in turn support is informed of the same
- Customer then need to verify the issue/data and confirm the incident
PS: Owing to number of processes involved and multiple levels of checks and approvals done at each step, these script requests cannot come under SLAs, however, the best attempt to complete at the earliest is done. (The priority of tickets are always subjective, but typically these incidents are categorized as Medium/Low priority).
Engineering script data inconsistency script run , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To