- Interface failing moving Custom MDF Data from Successfactors
- OData Error: "[EXCEPTION] ODATA Execution Error Code: 500-ServerErrorException Internal Server Error-Complex key values cannot be null"
- Successfactors HCM
Reproducing the Issue
Trigger the interface to move MDF Data from SF
This error is usually caused by a data issue, an element of that MDF object has been saved with invalid Data.
- Check the date on which the interface started failing.
- In Successfactors you need to check the records of that MDF Object which was created on that day.
- Check the information stored in those records are valid and in the correct formats.
Pay close attention to the date field and the effective start date that the date is in a valid format, the year specified needs to be after 1900.
Complex key values cannot be null, Odata Exception 500, Complex key, Boomi, SCI , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MDF , Metadata Framework API (MDF) , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem