You want to know what is the Business Object to develop an SDK solution where you need to read the Valid From/To dates of Business Users.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Applications and User Management work center
- Go to User and Access Management view
- Go to Business Users subview
- Show All Business Users and find the respective user
- Select Edit->Attributes
- Valid From/To dates of Business Users are available and require the respective Business Object responsible for the attributes in the backend.
The Valid From/To dates of Business Users are available in the Identity Business Object.
The Valid From/To date attributes are Public Solution Model (PSM) released. The attributes are released for Read. But the Write enablement of these attributes is not possible as they are tightly coupled with various other factors within the system like the Work Agreement and several other aspects related to Employment and Business User within the system. Therefore, to enable the attributes Validity Period for Write is not possible in the system.
Business Users, Identity, Valid From/To , KBA , business users , identity , valid from/to , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem