When trying to migrate Leads using the Migration Tool, the system raises an error during the Simulation step:
"Please enter another party ID. Contact XYZ does not exist in master data." (XYZ represents the contact populated in the migration template)
SAP Hybris Could for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce the issue, follow the below steps:
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview view, search for activity "Migration of Leads".
- In the activity, click on "Migrate Leads using the migration tool".
- Select a file from the migration staging area and click on Execute migration -> step-by-step.
- Proceed to step 3 (Import Simulation).
- After the simulation execution, the system displays the error message
This error message is caused because of the data format provided in the migration template for the fields Tel Number and E-Mail.
Make sure that the phone numbers contain only number characters, and e-mails have only "@" and "." as special characters.
Wrong entry for e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correct entry for e-mail: email@example.com
Wrong entry for phone number: (123) 123-4567
Correct entry for phone number: 1231234567
KBA , LOD-LE-MIG-CNT , LEAP Migration Content , Problem