- The Employee Central help icon is missing within the Take Action menu from the My Team tile
- The icon is available when navigating to People Profile > Take Action
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as a user with direct reports
- Navigate to the Home Page and select the 'My Team' tile
- Select 'Take Action' for any direct report and choose the option 'Change Job and Compensation Info'
- Select Job Information or another of the other options available and select the effective date
- Notice the help icon option is not available as shown below:
**The help icon should appear at the bottom right of the window, just left of the cancel option, as show below:
The issue has been reported by Engineering as expected behavior
- The feature for the help icon is currently only supported from People Profile pages.
- Engineering has created an enhancement to add this functionality to other pages from the Home Page such as the My Team tile.
- This enhancement will be targeted for a future release.
ECT-86885, help icon, my team tile, take action menu help, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement