Error message when importing a custom locale for Manage Languages tool in Admin Center: "The imported file contains unsupported locale or there exists no custom language pack for the locale."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Languages;
- Try to upload custom locale file;
- Error message is displayed:
The custom locale file does not match the Locale to which you are trying to import the custom labels.
- Edit the csv file in a text editor and remove the Company ID from the file header. Example: this is how your file will look like "Key","en_GB_CompanyID":
- The file header should not include the Company ID, just the locale tag. Example: for English UK locale, the file header will be "Key","en_GB":
- Import the file ensuring you select the Custom Language Name and the tick is present:
- Once file has successfully uploaded you will get a "File Upload was successful" notification pop up.
Custom Language, 3 Tier, Tier, Locale, Error Language Pack Import, unsupported, Error Locale in the file doesn't march the selected locale The import file contains unsupported locale or there exists no custom language pack for the locale, Locale in the file doesn't march the selected locale, The import file contains unsupported locale or there exists no custom language pack for the locale , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Translations & Text Replacements , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem