- System Administrator changes the setting "Autom. On Top" in "User Settings Template" to always be activated
- Some users reported that this setting is de-activated for them although they have been assigned to the same User Settings Template
- Denied changes to the "Autom. On Top" has been checked so the agent cannot make the changes manually
- Changes appear to take effect from System Configurator, but at the client side these appear to revert back to be disabled
- System is integrated with SAP CRM
- In the terminal logs the following message is shown:
"[dispatchEventCDT.jsc] [DBG] timer_clientcomMessage: message=[_CMD=SET_AUTO_ACTIVATE;Status=0;_OII_EVT=CCMD;_SAP_ID=MCTABUFF;;CLIENTCOM=1]"
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.