Upon attempting to use the Delete radio button to remove an External Request form, it does not work.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Access LMS User side
- Create a new external request
- Access Learning Administration and search for the user that created the external request
- Proceed to the user record->External Requests->Choose 'Edit Request'
- Notice that the radio buttons are disabled
The form was designed based on the US Government SF-182 paper based form. To keep consistency, the radio buttons are left.
Rather than deleting the request, the request can be withdrawn.
- On the user record go to the External Requests section
- Choose the 'Withdraw Request'
SF-182 External request form delete option button radio radial won't work not working gray grayed sf lms success factors training , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem