When importing an employee's job history the following warning/error is seen:
Supervisor does not exist or is not active on Employment Details. If the Supervisor does not exist, perform Export Data. If the Supervisor exists, it is possible that (1) the Employment Details record does not exist. (2) the start-date for the Employment Details is in the future, or (3) the employee has already been terminated.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
This is expected behavior.
- If the Supervisor does not exist:
Perform Export Data for the employee's job history to validate the appropriate value for the manager-id/Supervisor is being used when importing.
- If the Supervisor exists it is possible:
- The Employment Details record for the Supervisor does not exist.
- The start-date for the Supervisor's Employment Details is in the future.
- The Supervisor has already been terminated.
SF , success factors, EP , EC , profile , manager-id , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , Problem