- SAP Replication Server (SRS) error log, reporting the simple persistent queue (SPQ) is full:
WARNING #31027 CI Logger( ) - ric/ci/spqpgrouper.c(205) 'SPQ 'spq_file_directory/spqfile' is full. Truncation needs to occur to free space.'
WARNING #85 CI Logger( ) - ric/ci/spqpgrouper.c(204) SPQ 'dbname' is full, truncation needs to occur to free space
- Backlog can be displayed by 'sap_status resource'
'sap_status resource' shows the 'Replication simple persistent queue backlog (MB)' and the 'Replication simple persistent queue size (MB)' that can be compared
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
resize, simple persistent queue, spq, spq_max_size , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.