- In a Business Process Model (BPM), a call activity represents a reference to another process or sub-process, that is decomposed and has the Reusable Process option selected.
- The call activity diagram is empty.
- There is no diagram listed in the Related Diagrams tab.
- Implementation tab of the call activity references the right process.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- BPMN 2.0 Descriptive or BPMN 2.0 Executable
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
BPMN, BPMN2, looks, blank, 811899, CR811899, CR#811899 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.