When status of a ticket is changed to Customer Action, the Completion Date field is populated.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Create a new ticket.
- Change the status of the ticket from Open to Customer Action.
Result: the Completion Date field is being populated upon changing the ticket status to Customer Action.
The Assignment Status in the Status Dictionary is set to Requestor Action for the status Customer Action.
To have the Completion Date populated only when the status changes to, for example Resolved, you need to map the status Customer Action to Processor Action:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select relevant project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Find and open the Tickets for Customer Support fine-tuning activity.
- Open Maintain Status Dictionary Entries.
- Map the status Customer Action to Processor Action.
- Alternatively, an extension field for the Completion Date can be added in the Ticket Thing Inspector and then changed via PDI.
ticket status, customer action, completion date , KBA , ticket status , status dictionnary , completion date , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To