When using transaction ME2DP to post down payment requests (DPR) or down payments (DP) for a purchase order (PO), one of the following symptoms is noted:
- It is possible to post the DPR or the DP successfully, but the document is not written in the PO history,
- Message "Field BSEG-ZEKKN does not exist in the screen SAPXXXX" is displayed at the bottom of the screen, and cannot proceed past this point.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
EKBE , purchase order history , down payment request , DP , DPR , F-47 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-DP , Down Payment Processing , MM-PUR-GF-EKBE , Purchase order history , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.