The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with taking a database backup for an ASE database:
- How to backup a database in ASE 'standalone' system:
- with dump configuration
- without dump configuration
- How to backup a Business Suite on SAP ASE database:
- automate backup though dbackcocpit (with/without dump configuration)
- manual backup from dataserver (with/without dump configuration)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Business Suite on ASE, ASE Standalone, SYB_BACKUP, backup, DBACOCKPIT, SAPGUI, DBA Planning calendar, dump configuration, sp_config_dump, config, dump database, sysdatabases , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.