This Guided Answers tree assists you with configuration and troubleshooting of Rejection in Sourcing Cockpit.
Errors described in this tree:
- Shopping Cart is still available in SOCO after reject.
- Purchase Requisition is not closed after rejection.
- Purchaser can't add Rejection Reason during rejecting the requirement.
- Rejection Reason is not updated into Shopping Cart or Purchase Requisition.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, SRM_702_SOCO_REJECT, SRM_CONT_IMPR_2, Purchase Requisition, PR, Send to external sourcing: accepted, extreq_fulfillment, Closed, soco, service, source_rel_ind Y, cannot be ordered, UPDATE_SOCO_FLAG, COMPLETE_ITEM, COMPLETE_ITEMS, IV_REJECTION_REASON_FILTERED, BBP_EXTREQ_FULFILL_TRIGGER, IV_REJECTION_REASON_FILTERED, UPDATE_SOCO_FLAG_REJECTION_TXT, MV_REJECTION_REASON, BBP_PDH_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE, COMPLET_ITEM_REJ_TEXT, COMPLETE_ITEMS_POPUP_REJ_TXT, /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF1, COMPLETE_ITEMS_POPUP, BBP_PDIGP_DB_DIRECT_UPDATE , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.