Candidate are not able to reset their career site passwords
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (all versions)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Access the career site and create an account.
2. Click the forgot password link and enter the email address
3. Once you receive the email, click the link to reset your password
4. The links takes you to a page where you can enter your email and not the reset password page
The URL in the email template is incorrect
Please delete the token [[CAREER_SITE_URL]] from the email template and add the token [[LOGIN_URL]]
1. Check the email template in Recruiting email triggers and preview. An email with the incorrect token is set.
2. Go to admin tools --> Recruiting email template settings--> Search for the template "Career Site Password Reset for external candidates"
3. Configure the right token token as shown in the screen shot
[[CAREER_SITE_FORGOT_PASSWORD_URL]] ; [[LOGIN_URL]] ; Password reset token ; Password reset email ; Career Site Password Reset for external candidates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem