- There is one user account named 'usedb_user' in each database's sysusers table, but there's no related entry in syslogins.
- Under some auditing reports, this user would sometimes be caught as an orphan id which is supposed to be dropped, since there is no associated login to it.
- ASE would report below error when dropping this user account:
1> sp_dropuser usedb_user
Msg 17543, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'xxx', Procedure 'sp_dropuser', Line 169:
You cannot drop the 'usedb_user'.
(return status = 1)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 ESD#2 and higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 all versions
usedb_user, granular permissions, orphan, syslogins, sysusers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.