When trying to setup the Recruiting - Onboarding integration, Foundation Objects in the RCM job requisition template are not available to be mapped in the Onboarding integration setup.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
RCM Foundation Objects (such as "location_obj") cannot be found in the list of Recruiting Management Fields available for mapping in the Onboarding Integration Setup
As stated pp. 34-35 of the Guide Implementing HR Master Data Sync for Foundation Object and Generic Object Fields in RCM, Onboarding Integration does not directly support the mapping of Foundation Object and Generic Object field types.
This is a product limitation and not currently available. Please log an enhancement request following KBA 2090228 as required.
The Guide offers a workaround solution as follows:
- Create a custom text field for the Generic Object field which you want to be available in Onboarding.
- Define a Rule which would populate the text field with the externalCode of the Generic Object field.
- Modify the Recruiting Management-Onboarding mapping to pass-over the new text field.
Link to the full guide: Implementation Guide
2611141 - How to Map Generic Object (GO) type fields from Recruiting Management to Onboarding
Foundation Object, RCM-OBD integration , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To