- The option for 'Rehire with New Employment' does not appear in Manage Pending Hires when the user is coming from ONB or RCM
- During the duplicate check, the option for 'Rehire with New Employment' does not appear with the other options, 'Accept Match' and 'Ignore Matches':
- Pre-Day 1 is enabled.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Pending Hires and select a user to rehire
- Fill in data in the Identity section and continue - verify first and last name match an existing user
- Duplicate check appears, however option for 'Rehire with New Employment' does not
Completing the same steps through 'Add New Employee' will display the option:
This is expected behavior.
- In Manage Pending Hires, if the user being hired is coming from ONB or RCM, the existing employment data should not be removed, so the option for 'Rehire on New Employment' will not be exposed during the duplicate check in this scenario.
- The option will appear however during Add New Employee and Rehire Inactive Employee
- Rehire with New employment button appears only when Pre-day 1 is disabled. For pre-day1 user, there should only be 'Accept Match' button.
JIRA ECT-65674, ECT-111444
EC, ONB, RCM, Rehire with new employment, MPH, duplicate check, Pre-Day 1 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem