- Presence Profile for some agents that are "logged on and Ready" are not displayed in the "Agent Statistics" view
- When there is no presence profile in the Online Monitoring tool, "ProfileGUID" field in the monitoring database table "TAMOperatorStats" is NULL
- Issue may also affect reports (Agent Work Done)
- The problem is random
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Contact Center Support Pack 10
- SAP Contact Center Hotfix 18.104.22.168
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, presence, profilGuid null, TAMOperatorStats , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.