Customer has set up a Scheduled Offering but the users are unable to find it.
The Admin can see the Scheduled Offering has been created.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Scheduled Offering
- Proxy as a User and try to locate the Offering.
- User will be unable to see the Scheduled Offering
The Scheduled Offering has no Catalog assigned to it, hence it is not visible for the Users
- Open the Scheduled Offering
- Under Related click on More
- Click on Catalogs
- Assign new Scheduled Offering to a Catalog which the target users have access to.
Scheduled Offerings, Catalogs, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem