You are using an app based on list report or object page template and annotations, for example, Manage Sales Orders (SD_SO_MANAGES1).
You can retrieve the application data properly but you can see some functional and layout issues, like:
- default variant is missing
- lines cannot be selected
- bullet points are missing
- buttons are not available
- navigation within the line item fields is missing
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Other applications where this issue has been identified are:
- Manage Sales Quotations (SD_SQ_MANAGES1)
- Manage Sales Orders (SD_SO_MANAGES1)
- Manage Requests for Quotation (MM_RFQ_MAINS1)
- Manage Supplier Quotations (MM_QTN_MAINS1)
- Manage Sales Contracts (SD_SC_MANAGES1)
- Sales Order Fulfillment Issues (SOFULFIL_S1)
- Track Sales Orders (SOTRACKSTATUSS1)
- Manage Customer Master Data (MD_CUSTOMERS1)
- Manage Supplier Master Data (MD_SUPPLIERS1)
- Manage Outbound Deliveries (LE_SHP_OD_MANS1)
- SAPUI5 Application
- SAP Fiori
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP S/4HANA
List report, smart table, annotations, SAPUI5, Fiori , KBA , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.