- In T-code ME21N, error DB278 is issued when trying to change variant "SAP&MEBANF" in document overview.
- Same error occurs in Purchasing reports (ME2*, ME5*, ME3*) when variant "SAP&STANDARD" is changed.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MMRSTD, DB278, SAP&MEBANF, change, update, modify, authorization, ME21N, PO, purchase order, document overview, variant, me2n, me2k, me2j, me2l, me5a, me3n, DB 278, No authorization to change variant SAP&STANDARD , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF , Basic Functions , MM-PUR-GF-RE , Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.