- After upgrading to SAP ASE 16.0 SP03 PL02, receive the following message in ASE errorlog repeatedly:
pss_init(): Failed to allocate memory for IMRS_STMTDES.
- ASE does not use an in-memory database (IMDB).
- ASE may encounter the following errors when the Global Fragment Pool is full:
ufopen: Cannot allocate file I/O buffer.
dcreate: error creating /ase1/device10.dat. System message is: No such file or directory
Msg 12034, Level 17, State 7:
Server 'ASE1', Procedure 'sp_sysmon_collect', Line 141:
Collection of monitoring data for table 'monBucketPool' failed due to insufficient memory. Retry when there is less load, or fewer users, on the server. 52 rows were not returned because 8320 bytes of memory could not be allocated.
Command has been aborted.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL02
- In-Memory Row Storage (IMRS)
pss_init, CR#811451, CR811451, 811451, Global Fragment Pool
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.