How to enable courses to be played in mobile devices.
Learning Management System - Mobile
- Courses have to be individually enabled in LMS to have them playing in Mobile devices. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Learning Administration Page;
- Go to Content;
- Search for the desired content object;
- Within the Content Object, go to Launch Method;
- Check the box called "Enable Mobile Access";
- Apply the changes.
Please note that: In case of an AICC or SCORM content, it does not necessarily mean that by checking this box, the content will work properly in the Mobile Device. The content must be developed to also play in mobile devices. In case of any issues, please reach out to your content developer.
Enable Mobile Access, Enable content in mobile, content in mobile , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To