- Removed a table from database replication definition before directload materialization completed.
- Subscription with Directload materialization.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) crashes and does not stay up.
- SRS error log contains a Signal 11 error with a stack trace:
Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal 11.
- Stack trace contains the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
CR811832, CR#811832, 811832, RepServer, eRSSD , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.