You want to use the Paymetric Communication Scenario in C4TE but this is not available in the Application and User Management Work Center. You expect that you can use Paymetric in C4TE.
All C4TE versions, Silverlight
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Application and User Management Work Center.
- Select the Input and Output Management View.
- Go to the Communication Arrangements Sub View.
- Press New.
Result: You expect to find the Communication Scenario Credit Card Service Provider but it is not there.
The reason for this is that in the Business Configuration a scoping question in Expense Input Channels is not checked.
In order to solve this issue, please follow the below steps:
- Open C4TE in Silverlight.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Open the Implementation Projects View.
- Press Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next until Review Questions.
- Show All Elements.
- Open Travel and Expenses - Expense and Reimbursement Management - Expense Input Channels.
- Under Group Credit Card on the right you check the box on Do you want to receive credit card data from Paymetric?
- Complete project and save.
Communication Scenario Paymetric; Application and User Management Paymetric , KBA , LOD-TEM-BC , Travel Business Configuration , Problem