Approvers do not receive email notification when a purge request is created.
- No email sent to approve new purge requests.
- Purge requests can be seen in Maintenance Monitor but not notification was sent to the approvers.
- Email address is setup for users, still they don't get notifications.
- Notifications are not triggered to approvers after creating a purge request.
- BizX Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center
- Data Retention Management
- Create new purge request
An email notification to be sent to the approvers.
No email notifications are delivered to approvers.
The mails are not delivered because the number of recipients exceeds configured maximum (50).
Reduce the number of recipients of the email notification.
- As per product design, the list of users that will receive the email is all the users that have the permission "Approve Data Purge Requests" in Role-Based Permissions.
- To resolve the issue, remove this permission for some of the Admins.
- Ensure no more than 50 admins have the permission "Approve Data Purge Requests".
Data Retention Management, DRM, Tool, Purge Request, Email, Notification, Maintenance Monitor, Approver, Admin, Scheduled Job, Data purge request, Purge Inactive User , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem