- Customer has integrated WebEx with LMS instance and have set up WebEx for different groups of customers for example in different locales e.g WebEx DE and WebEx USA
- So under VLS Settings section two VLS servers are listed: one row for WebEx USA and one row for WebEx DE.
- Therefore when an instructor assigned to a German locale logs in, they should only see the Webex setting for that locale. Is it possible to remove the WebEx USA from the German instructors view?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Integrate WebEx in LMS Stage environment as described by the KBA # 2341420.
- Create an instructor (Learning > Instructors > Add New)
- Compile Required Fields and VLS Settings for more than one account.
- The VLS Settings section displays two VLS Servers.
Currently it is not possible to restrict the view of VLS Servers to appear for particular instructors based on their locale settings.
VLS Server details are not subject to locale localisation settings.
WebEx, VLS, LMS, VLS settings, Instructors, VLS Servers , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , Problem