The price is not being shown in the Catalog for the Scheduled Offerings, both with Catalog 3.0 enabled and with it disabled.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
First in the Admin side:
- Go to the scheduled offering;
- Under Related, click in More->Chargeback;
- Set Purchasing Option to "Charge to Buyer's Authorized Account Code";
- Apply Settings;
- Go to Pricing and set a Price for the Scheduled Offering;
- Propagate it to All Catalogs;
- Go to System Admin->Configuration->Record Configuration;
- Select "Scheduled Offering" in "Select a record to configure:";
- Make sure that the field "Published Price" is in the "Display" column.
Then in the User side:
- Search the item related to the Scheduled Offering;
- Click in More;
- Click in Offerings;
- The price won't be shown next to the available seats.
There is a setting in System Configuration that is disabled.
For sorting this behavior follow the below steps in the Admin Central:
- Go to System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration;
- Edit the FINANCIAL file;
- Find the "showPricingInternalUsers" and set it to true (it will look similar to "showPricingInternalUsers=true"), this setting is related to the Internal Users of the system;
- You can also check the "showPricingExternalUsers" setting, which is related to the External Users, and set it to true;
- In the end use the "Apply Changes" button to confirm the changes.
2222191 - Scheduled Offering Price is not displayed in Catalog-LMS
2228338 - Remove Pricing Information from Scheduled Offering
Scheduled Offering, Price, Published Price, Catalog, Catalogue, showPricingInternalUsers, showPricingExternalUsers, true, false, Financial, Setting , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , Problem