The Import Data tool fails to update the Learning Assignment for the users.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Download the Template for Learning Assignment Record Type in the Import Data tool, under System Admin > Tools > Import Data.
- Fill the data in the template to update the Learning Assignment (Eg. To update the Required Date in the Learning Assignment).
- Import the data using this file and schedule the job.
- The job fails and an Error log is seen.
- The Comments section of the Error log file has the complete error - "There are no free floating Items of specified type assigned to the user"
- The Item is assigned to the user as a part of a curriculum or a program.
- It is not assigned as a Free Floating Item and hence the Import Data tool does not update the Learning Assignment of the users.
- This is an expected behavior.
- The Learning Assignment through Import Data tool is added/updated only for Free Floating Items and not for Items assigned via a Curricula.
Import Data Tool, Learning Assignment, free floating item, curriculum, There are no free floating Items of specified type assigned to the user , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem