You try to create a rule for a field that is not present on header level or the tab that is loading by default when the Ticket TI is open.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Open Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view and open any ticket.
- Navigate to the tab you want to create the rule.
- Click on Adapt.
- Click on Edit Master Layout.
- Hover the mouse over the field you want to create the rule.
- Click on Change Properties.
- Click on Rule and try to create the rule.
The rules are created to work with 1:1 fields which are present in the header or the facet which loads by default when the TI opens.
Due to the lazy loading, it is not possible to use those fields which are available in other tabs.
field rules, tickets , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem