How to create a group for users?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
** This is also seen on the Help section of LMS **
- First, you have to create a User Group >
- Access as an Admin and go to People >> User Groups >
- Click on "Add New" to create a new group. Set it up as per your requirement >
- You'll notice that there's no option to add users there. It's because you have to associate it to an Assignment Profile >
- Now, you have to create an Assignment Profile >
- Go to Manage User Learning >> Assignment Profiles >
- Click "Add New" to create a new Assignment Profile >
- In the Assignment Profile, define the rules so that you can associate it to users that you want to belong in that assignment profile. The rules you put there create a pool of users by their user attribute. All assigned users to that Assignment Profile will belong to 1 group >
- Now you need to add the Group to the Assignment Profile >
- Go back to your newly created Assignment Profile. Navigate to tab "User Groups" >
- Search for the Group that you created earlier >
- Propagate your Assignment Profile and Manually Synchronize it. You should see the users in your Assignment Profiles as part of the Groups already.
place, user, group, lms, learning, add, assignment, profile , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem