Your tenant has a restore point, and you want your tenant to be as it was when that restore point was created.
- SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
You want to reset your system to the date of restore point(Active Restore Point).
In order to request Reset to Restore Point request you to follow the below steps:
- Go to Service Control Center work center.
- Go to Systems view.
- Select the System which has the Active Restore Point.
- Click on Reset to Restore Point button.
- Fill the required details & click on Ok.
- After a rollback, all the incidents in the tenant that is restored, will be automatically closed.
- Restore points can be used to remove changes made during data migration.
- Restore points cannot be used to remove changes made to partner developed solutions.
- When a rollback is complete, SAP will send e-mail notification to the requestor, informing them that the rollback is complete.
- Customer can request for "Reset to Restore Point" only if they have an active Restore Point.
- During the reset process, the tenant being restored is not accessible.
- A Restore Point can be reset only once. Please note that once you make a request to reset your system to the available restore point and this request is fulfilled, the restore point is consumed and cannot be reused for another reset request.
PDI-Solution related limitations:
- When source tenant has no PDI solution deployed at the time of Restore Point creation, rollback is possible.
- When source tenant has PDI solution(s) deployed after the time of Restore Point creation, rollback is not possible.
- Once a Restore Point is taken, please avoid deploying new PDI patches on the source tenant. In such cases, versions of PDI solutions will mismatch at Restore Point and tenant levels.Hence, a rollback to the Restore Point cannot be processed as the Restore Point will have an updated PDI version.
Roll Back, Restore Point, Data Migration, Business Configuration, Implementation Project, Backup, Back-Up, Revert, Restoration , KBA , rollback to restore point , restore from restore point , SRD-CC-CC , Control Centre , How To
|rollback to restore point_CN.pdf|