- The Installed Software Component Versions and Installed Product Versions in an ABAP system can be found in system status, as shown below.
You may find the following mismatches between them:
- Addon components are installed, but the relevant products are missing.
- The product is listed, but the component list is incomplete.
- Components from higher SP Stack(SPS) level is installed, but the SPS level of the relevant product is still with lower value.
- SPS level of the product is higher, but components belong to the product still with older SP level.
- After upgrade to the same SPS level of some certern product, addons belong to the product shows different SP level.
SAP ABAP systems
Software Component Versions, Installed Product Versions, SUM, SPAM, SAINT, usage type, product instance, SPS, support package stack, component, BIND_PATCH, HR, SAP_HR, EA-HR, Uninstall, uninstallation, wrong, incorrect, missing, bad, misinsformation , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-UPG-OCS-SPA , Support package tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.