Bad performance when using live connection to SAP HANA in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a Live Data Connection to SAP HANA using a Direct Connection
- Create a Model based on an SAP HANA View
- Create a complex Story with several charts based on the Model based on an SAP HANA View
- Notice the Story takes a long time to load all charts
Story design was the main factor in this case.
- Minimize the number of Table objects per Story Page to improve rendering speed
- Save a copy of the Story and Model for each Language to take advantage of the pre-saved metadata feature
- Minimize the quality and quantity of images to reduce the amount of data downloaded for each page
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, performance, direct, chrome, bottleneck , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem