- The SAP Analytics Cloud tenant uses custom SAP Cloud Identity for SAML Single Sign-On authorization.
- "SAML Assertion Attributes" are configured in SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Administration Console.
- SAML attributes are not visible when mapping SAML attributes in the "Users" menu is SAP Analytics Cloud.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.20.02 (NEO/SAP Platform ONLY)
- SAML Single Sign-On
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity
Reproducing the Issue
- Check "SAML Assertion Attributes" on Cloud ID admin page for SAP Analytics Cloud application.
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud and verify the passed SAML attributes, using the SAML add-on for google developer tool.
- Add "SAML Chrome Panel" extension.
- Press F12 and select SAML tab before logging in.
- Log in and notice that the attributes match to the ones defined on Cloud ID side.
- Go to "Security" >> "Users".
- Select "Map SAML User Properties".
- Notice that only "1 Attributes Found".
- In case of adding the attributes manually, there is no change in the users menu target properties.
- Specific configuration has not been applied to the Tenant.
For SAP Data Center Tenants (eg. EU1) ONLY:
- See the prerequisites for "Mapping SAML Attributes to Users":
- "Before you can map SAML attributes to users, you or the owner of your organization’s S-User account must submit an SAP support ticket using the component: LOD-ANA-BI. In the support ticket, indicate that you want to map SAML attributes to user profiles and include your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant URL."
For Non SAP Data Center Tenants (eg. EU10):
- If you are facing this issue with a NON-SAP Data Center Tenant (eg. EU10), please take a look at the following KBA 2922448 - SAML Attribute Mapping in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Digital Boardroom Master KBA
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAPCLOUDID, IdP, property, attributevalue, value, definition, SAML, user, assertion, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem