- Process Chain job of process 'Activate Requests in DataStore Objects (advanced)' / 'Content deletion of aDSO' has the status 'canceled' due the error:
No steps are defined for this job BT 659
- In transaction SM21 following additional information is available
- Or a warning appears in the status row during the manual deletion of the aDSO content "No steps defined for the job"
- In transaction SU53 following additional information is available
- Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR - function module ODQ_TQ_CHECK_FRAMEWORK not available.
The variable L_DEST contains the used RFC Destination.
- The execution of a DTP fails with the error message in the "Extraction" step:
RSBK257 Data package &1 Status 'Processed with Errors' and the Joblog of the Process (BIDTPR_*) contains the error message:
BT659 No steps are defined for this job
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA
BT659; ODQ_TQ_CHECK_FRAMEWORK , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , BW-WHM-DBA-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) , BC-BW-ODP , Operational Data Provisioning (ODP) and Delta Queue (ODQ) , BW4-DM , Data Management (Runtime) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.