Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
In the Scheduled Offering details screen, the standard delivered French Canadian button label exceed the actual button size.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions since b1711
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Scheduled Offering. The Self Registration and Supervisor Registration fields must be set to ‘Yes’
- From the user home page, go to Options and Settings and change the Active Locale ID to ‘Français (French Canadian’). Apply changes.
- Go back to the home page and search for the item containing the SO created and click OK.
- Click ‘Afficher les dates de cours’ to view the course dates.
- Click the course date to open the SO details.
- The text in the buttons are exceeding the button size:
This was confirmed as a defect by Engineering Team and a fix will be applied in release 1711.
The reference number for this defect is LRN-20017.
label, text, button, French Canadian, scheduled offering, details, LRN-20017 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem