- How to use Data Federation Administration Tool to update statistics for the Multisource universe
- Improve Multisource Unx performance
Product Support has requested that I run statistics on my database connector used in a multisource universe. Why do I need to run statistics? What is the benefit of performing this operation? What impact will it have in my environment? What is the process?
- How to computer statistics for MSU performance
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- Multisource UNX (MSU)
biSL, refresh statistics, update statistics, UNX, Dfat msu Multisource performance , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.