You submitted a project-specific question or consulting question, which appears not to be in scope of SAP defects or service down situations.
Examples of consulting queries in Analytics are (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- Custom reports, data sources or key figures have the wrong content.
- Custom reports, data sources or key figures have an insufficient performance.
- How to get a report that reflects a particular scenario or includes some specific information.
- Which data source includes a particular field from the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud for Customer
Please note that the responsibility of supporting a report (including its performance) lies with the creator of the report / data source. This is also outlined in the below official documentation:
Further details can be found at: Support Workflow (slides 3,4 and 12)
Please turn to your implementation partner, who has already implemented multiple projects successfully and therefore is able to answer your questions best.
Alternatively, you can:
- Use the SAP Community, where you can also submit and see questions and answers:
- Use the Product Documentation:
- Help Center: you can directly access this information via Help Center in the top right corners of your screen: Help Resources
- Use Support Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs)
- You can directly access this information via the Help Center in the top right corner of your screen: Search > Troubleshooting section of result list.
Please consider the guidance described in the following knowledge base article when it comes to good practices when modeling a new custom data source:
There has also been a webinar on this topic for C4C, the recording is available here: Link.
custom report, custom key figure, custom data source, report performance, how to, field in data source , KBA , documentation , consulting , datasource , data source, best practice, , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To