- How to define custom hierarchy member sorting for parent child (PCH) hierarchies / dimensions in SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Only "A-Z" and "Z-A" member sorting is available at Story level in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Import Data Models
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a Story.
- Create a Table.
- Add a hierarchical dimension to the lines/rows.
- Notice that only "A-Z" and "Z-A" ordering available.
Custom formatting can be applied in the model / modeler directly (under dimensions).
- Open the model.
- Browse to the hierarchical dimension.
- Select "Preview" (Right upper corner).
- Expand Hierarchy.
- Drag and drop the dimension members, to the required place.
- Save the Model.
- Open the Story and notice that the default order has been changed.
Custom sorting can now be applied to tables in a story.
Note that all dimensions are supported as version 2018.22.
The account dimension is supported as of versoin 2019.04 for bi-weekly releases and 2019.08 for quarterly releases (QRC).
- 2728183 - Why is my SAP Analytics Cloud system on version 2019.02.7 / 2019.02.X?
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hier, default, sort, order, preview, drag, drop, parent, child, level, account, column range, sorting, PCH, Issue: Unable to custom sort rows for “Accounts” sac kba , KBA , sorting account sorting report , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To