- SFIOM_PROCESSING 235
- Mandatory field HRP1000-STEXT was not mapped
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration to SAP Business Suite
- Replicate Organizational Objects from EC to ERP Org. Mgmt
Reproducing the Issue
- Replicate organizational structure
- From Employee Central to SAP ERP
Mapping HRP1000-STEXT is mandatory. See the latest integration guide "Replicating Organizational Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM" available here.
- To use the mapping of language dependent fields you have to map the EmployeeCentral languages to SAP ERP languages. (Transferring language-dependent fields)
- To fix this, go to the Map Languages from Employee Central and ERP activity in Customizing of the Business Integration Builder and enter the Employee Central locales and SAP ERP HCM languages you are using.
For example, make sure no languages are duplicated in V_ECPAO_LOCALE.
- More info about this error https://help.sap.com/viewer/49c02c7f327c43ec9fea8de3bed1d48c/last/en-US/0ce5d1cdb47542c8866b271f7b7a10f6.html
Aplication errors may be due to to incorrect configuring and Software errors. To rule out that your issue is not due to a software error and there is already a fix for it, read note 2590139 - Using ANST to find correction notes for EC to ERP replication
- SFIOM_PROCESSING235 CL_SFIOM_GENRQ_PROCESSOR CHECK_MANDATORY_MAPPING_FIELDS