When you try to confirm the pick task, system throws below errors:
--->The action FINISH is not possible. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, report an incident.
--->The total number of serial numbers must be the same as the delivery quantity for product xyz.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to Task Control View.
- Go to All Tasks by Selection and choose relevant Task ID.
- Select and choose Confirm.
- Choose line item with relevant product :xyz and enter serial number according to quantity.
- Perform Save.
- System throws above error messages.
The split for product (Optional serial number profile) has occurred, resulting in two lines in the task. Here you have chosen serial number profile as Optional Identified Stock.
One of the lines have been confirmed with the serial numbers but other is not. It is valid only if both the lines have serial numbers or none.
You have to reverse the confirmation and enter both lines either with serial number or without serial numbers.
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select Monitoring-->Warehouse Order view.
- Search for the relevant warehouse order.
- Select the warehouse order and choose Edit button.
- Go to the Confirmation tab. Here you can see that the Reverse Confirmation button is Enabled.
- Make the required changes and perform save.
Split, Serial Number, Task, Optional serial number, , KBA , pick task , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , Problem