You have created a new time type for leave and assigned it to an employee; however, if the employee tries to request this leave for a period that includes a weekend or a holiday, no time is deducted from the time account for these days.
- SAP Business ByDesign
The time account will not deduce any time for holidays or weekends because these were not maintained in the employee's working day calendar.
You will need to properly configure the employee's work schedule to include holidays and weekends, which can be done by following the steps below:
- Go to the Time Administration work center and access the view Time Models.
- Click on New.
- Select the type as Period Schedule.
- Set an ID and a description for it.
- Select the Country and its validity, then click on Next.
- On the Step 3, add seven rows — one for each day of the week.
- Now, select a daily model for each day.
- If no daily model is selected, this day will be a day off.
The employee will now be able to request the respective leave and the time will be properly deducted from the time account, including weekends and holidays.
Weekend, Holiday, Leave, Not Deducting, Time Account, Time Type , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem